Wednesday 8 December 2010

cold

And this is why I love my camera so much! You think you haven't got much, then you get the image onto the computer, start zooming in and there's all this detail you had no idea you had!

So obviously the snow was still here. The cats had fun - briefly.

I dragged the kids out for a walk and to build a snowman but the snow was too cold and wouldn't stick to itself so the snowman was a non-starter. The kids went back in to the warm and I stayed out for five minutes to take some pictures in peace!

Stick a robin on top and I'd have the perfect Christmas card..

Mr Borg getting home and having to dig his parking spot clear again. I think he was the only bit of colour for miles!


Evening beginning to happen and it all looks very peaceful.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter