Saturday 14 August 2010

Knit Camp

I had a brilliant day out with my mate Angela - a day trip to the University of Stirling to Knit Camp. Knit Camp had been running all week, ending with the Marketplace. My indoor pictures were taken with my compact camera and came out fairly fuzzy (camera has since died, boohoo..) but the one below shows a momentary lull - actually the place was heaving and initially quite overwhelming. I'd never been to a knitting event like this before. I think that's Sulkycat's stall on the left, where I got something beautiful stitch markers and could have spent a fortune on project bags* - had I a fortune to spend.

And as we left in search of the bus back into Stirling we found the knitted poem.


* Just to clarify, the bags weren't expensive, in fact they were very reasonably priced, but as I was on a budget I couldn't justify bags I don't actually need, no matter how pretty!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter