Wednesday 17 February 2010

The 'oh heck I can't think of a title' title

It's the February school break so the Boy and I have been finding things to do. With Miss Mouse at nursery, we took the opportunity to wander up to the library for a bit* then on the way home went 'exploring' along a path we'd walked past before but never been along. Aside from all the rubbish and burnt-out-mysterious-bits-of-stuff, it was quite pretty with the sun out and a bit of blue sky. So that's me with me bag o'books - a book about the universe for the Boy and a Terry Pratchett book for me. On the advice of Uncle Hopalong's friends I'm giving Mr Pratchett another go having not read one of his for years.

* Miss Mouse can walk that far but gets very moany on the way back. It's nice to walk with the Boy at something approximating a reasonable pace rather than the Epic Dawdle we have to adopt with Miss Mouse in tow.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter