Friday 15 August 2008

Culzean in the rain

For those of you who don't know, that rhymes.

I took no pictures whatsoever yesterday - my first real failure with this blog, but between taking M to the doc, picking up A's school polo-shirts and going to soft-play there was very little opportunity.

But I've decided this means I'm perfectly justified in putting several pics from today's trip to Culzean with C's mum! As a matter of fact, it only rained briefly but I'm including a wet picture:


Yes, I'm still in love with macro mode.

The weather cleared up and we eventually found our way down to the beach, where Miss Mouse paddled for the first time:
In fact this was her first trip to the coast - isn't that weird? She took to the beach like an oystercatcher to water though. This is her discovering that that floaty seaweed turns to a blob of slime when you take it out of the water. Apparently it gets funnier on repetition..
Thing One had a great time too and was exceedingly proud of his sandcastle - check out the Aardman grin!







2 comments:

Maxine Moss said...

I especially lone the first shot!! Looks really cool and hypnotic (really enjoying your shots btw!)

Maxine Moss said...

I meant love!

Free Hit Counter